The purpose and responsibilities of the Port Funds are defined in the Royal Decree of 19-1-1939 published in the Official Gazette 24A of the same date, as in force today.
In short, the purpose of the D.L.T. Lefkada is the construction – repair – maintenance of port infrastructure, facilities and equipment, as well as in general the areas that belong to its responsibility, the supply of water and electricity to the boats, the cleaning and lighting of the areas that belong to its responsibility.
The Municipal Port Fund of Lefkada is responsible for the following ports of the islands of Lefkada and Meganisi:
Spilia (Armyra and Roka)